Saturday, October 4, 2008

NEW image Gallery

I just set up a Pbase account, where I will store most of the photos on this blog. So if you wanna find one of the photos I took a few months ago, just check out the gallery. I have not yet uploaded all the images that I want to display, this probably wont be complete until mid october, so check back, and there will be more images soon.

I have also posted a bunch on there from a few months ago, so you've never seen them. You should check them out.

The link is www.pbase.com/tylerburg But I will be making a nice HTML graphic with a link, but I dont have the time right now. anyways just check it out, and be sure to send an email for an questions/concerns you might have.

Thanks.

No comments:

Questions?

Feel Free to contact me at Tyleroaxs@gmail.com